PEDAYAK is a "hands-free" kayak with pedals and propeller, fast, manoeuvring, versatile.
By its design and characteristics, it completely renews the current practice of kayaking.
It is a concentrate of innovations, and the culmination of 10 years of R & D.
Technical aspects :
PEDAYAK is an elaborate version of "sit-on-top" kayak.
It has the same equipments of a real boat while on a restricted space, which are:
- A high-performance propeller propulsion system
- A steering system with rudder and rudder Their combination (the rudder is located just behind the propeller) allows
manoeuvrability and a surprising agility on this type of boat.
- 50% faster than an equivalent kayak.
- Allows activities such as strolling, fishing, photography, video, binoculars, etc.
- Can beach (the propeller and rudder are protected), go into very shallow waters (35 cm draught), go backwards
(retropedalling), turn on site. It is silent.
- Can bring one or two additionnal light passengers (kids less than 30 kg).
- Has 2 bottle and can holders, GPS holder, empty pockets, front and rear storage bins.
- Can be equipped for fishing with additionnal pockets, fishing rod holders, a soundeur.
- Can be used in pairs, such as a catamaran, with an intermediate removable structure, allowing sunbathing, bringing children,
or taking diving equipment, bivouacs, etc.